What would you do – if you knew, that your time on earth was limited?
And what would happen – if that were not just another self-help-coaching maneuver that changed NOTHING, cause you went „ah well yeah, that’s an interesting thought.“ … again?
Welcome to another „technique“ that changed my life for good after I started LIVING it:
Some of you might know the concept – others are in for a treat Both groups I ask: Are you living it yet?
What is the Bucket List? Very simple:
It’s a list of things you wanna do in life before… you kick the bucket.
In all transparency: You find mine below.
Let’s face it – most adults today have one major problem: A.D.S. –> The „Adventure-Deficit-Syndrome“.
Most adults forget to live their lives on purpose, to live it to its full potential and to do the things they love. Sounds familiar? At least sometimes? It did to me.
Now the bucket list ist not an entirely new concept. The term was beautifully coined and illustrated by the movie „The Bucketlist“, for which you’ll find the Trailer below. But something amazing happened when I got that idea of actually DOING it. (Crazy, isn’t it?!)
It’s hyper charging the REALITY LOOP all over again! (If you don’t know the Reality Loop yet – check out: http://reality-loop.com)
This time we’re entering the box on the lower left: EXPERIENCE.
What would happen if you made your life changing experiences on purpose rather than by accident? Oh boy, are you in for a treat! Our experiences shape our inner programming and therefore control the direction in which our life will go. For that reason the video gives you 3 strategies how you can brainstorm and LIVE your bucket list:
1. BRAINSTORM IT!
How to brainstorm your Bucketlist? Here you go:
a) NO RULES!
You must allow yourself to take every possibility into consideration. It’s enough time to think critically afterwards.
b) GET INSPIRATION!
Look at other bucket lists and overcome the „blank-paper-fear“ – the fear of an empty and white paper.
For example visit: bucketlist.org
c) BLOCK TIME!
Block time to brainstorm your bucket list where you only listen to yourself. No Facebook, no emails, nothing that could disturb you. 4 hours of brainstorming, of writing and getting inspiration.
Maybe you want to share this block-time with friends or with people who inspire you. Maybe you want to do it on your own. Either way: Take the time. And make it BLOCK TIME.
Oh and: you don’t need to go for 100 – if that sets you under pressure choose any number, that you feel comfortable with. But often the vacuum of 100 brings up great creative forces within you
2. DISPLAY IT!
Your bucket list needs to be visible for you all the time. So that your subconscious mind can absorb the power of these ideas. Which way could you make your list visible for yourself?
- Write it down and pin it on the wall.
- Get an account on bucketlist.org and manage your list online.
- Use 100 pictures, each standing for one goal and pin them on the wall. Replacing them one by one, with your own photographs and memories.
Get Momentum ! Decide on 1 thing you can do TODAY - that will get you moving.
Pick 12 things you can do THIS YEAR. Get a calendar. Schedule them.
If you’re the mastermind group kinda person: find people to do it with. Coach them through the basic process – then support each other. Perhaps even have bi-weekly meetings in your Bucketlist Group, where you plan step by step how to get going, achieve your goals and live your wildest ideas!
Now the following is a bit personal, and sometimes a bit crazy, but I wanted to share it with you guys, cause I know reading about other peoples dreams can be highly inspiring – and I’m convinced that our dreams are the last thing to be ashamed of. So here we go:
- See the Northern Lights (Aurora Borealis)
- Ride in a hot air balloon
- See the Grand Canyon, Arizona
- Swim with dolphins
- Go on a photo safari in afrika
- Dive at the Great Barrier Reef
- Go on a helicopter ride
- Travel to the seven continents
- Go scuba diving
- Go sky diving
- Shower in a waterfall.
- Ride on an elephant
- Go on a road trip.
- Travel to Australia
- See the Seven New Wonders of the World
- Learn Russian
- New Years Eve at Times Square (New York)
- White water rafting
- Donate blood
- See Stonehenge
- Ride a camel
- canoeing or kayaking
- Experience weightlessness
- Machu Picchu, Peru.
- See the Yellowstone National Park
- See the Sistine Chapel
- Write a book and publish it.
- Have my own TV Show
- Ride a jet-ski
- Go to a Drive-In movie theatre.
- Fly 1st Class.
- Float in the Dead Sea
- Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day in Ireland.
- Go to Disney World Resort (Florida), USA.
- Go paint balling
- See Lions in the wild.
- See elephants in the wild.
- Drive a race car
- Ride a Zip Line
- Get a tattoo
- Around the World Trip
- See the Victoria Falls
- Attend the Carnival in Rio de Janeiro
- Travel the United States
- See Times Square at Night, New York
- Go paragliding
- Travel Thailand
- Act in a movie.
- Cage dive with sharks
- Go to a huge Rockfestival
- Go on a Jungle trek
- See the Sydney Opera House
- Bathe in the Blue Lagoon, Iceland.
- Go on a cruise in The Caribbean
- Play in a Band
- Speak at TED
- Drink with Tyrion Lannister
- Learn to play the ukulele
- Learn to play the Mandoline
- Spend a day blind
- Live in a beach house
- Travel for 1 year
- See the stars in the Savanna in Afrika
- Go to las vegas
- Learn to kiteboard
- Go on a Skidoo Ride
- Learn to ride a horse
- Learn Archery
- Build a school in Liberia
- Create a screenplay for a TV show
- Take the Ice Bucket Challange
- Live in a beach house
- Attend a Holi Party in India
- Drink (real) vodka in St. Petersburg
- Attend a traditional Japanese Tea Ceremony in Japan
- Dance barefoot in the Rain
- Drive an „51er Kapitän“
- Go to Bora Bora
- Go to Fiji
- Learn Sign Language
- Learn real Photography
- Found a foundation
- Attend the Secret Garden Party
- Go to Amsterdam
- Impact 10 people deeply in their lives
- Drink red wine in a Chateau in the Bordeaux region
- Spend a month offline. No Phone.
- Spend Christmas on a beach
- Really learn to play the piano
- Travel a month on ZERO Budget
- Create an enormous „painting“ on a huge canvas with lots of color
- Teach in Oxford
- Be an amateur magician
- Drive a 600 HP car
- Live on a houseboat once
- Be a superhero for one day
- Do a Firewalk
- Find 1 more thing – to get to 100
The whole video as Mp3 as a download:
GET FREE Video Training
Join My Inner Circle List and i'll send you free and valuable Training on Hypnosis and HighPerformance.!
Enter you name and email and I'll send you my best selling kickstarter program "The Reality Loop" for free!